Acquiring the Zoom app:
1. On your device, go to your App Store
2. On the App Store, search for Zoom Cloud Meeting App
3. Click on Get
4. Once the blue circle has completed (gone full circle), Click on Open Screen
1. Tap the Screen to access the Screen Features if using a smart phone or Ipad, OR Move the mouse to access the Screen Features if using a computer.
2. Available features are:
1) Start Video: toggle to show or hide your screen photo and show only your name
3) Chat: The Host can send a chat to everyone or one participant; participants can chat to the host or other participants. Chat screen will appear on the right side of the screen. To exit the Chat screen, use the drop-down arrow on the top left side of the Chat screen.
4) Record: do NOT record the session.
5) Reactions: can click on the Clapping Hands or the Thumbs Up
6) Hand raising: this feature is on mobile phones otherwise you can ask participants to physically raise their hand.
7) Share Screen: the Host should disable Share Screen for the participants so they do not take over the meeting.
Adding a Virtual Background:
1. On the bottom of the screen, Click/tap on More…
2. Click/tap on Virtual Background
3. Click/tap on the + sign
4. Click/tap on “Allow Zoom to access your photos”
5. Click/tap OK
6. Select a photo for your background (either to enhance your presentation or to block out your room features)
7. Click/tap Done